'Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here.
a7x
we gotta move on dear. we gotta move on.
no
im the one who need to get my ass off this shit now.
move on fibi. move on.
dia dah move on. kau bila lagi.
dulu kau boleh. skrg kau boleh jgk.
keraskan hati. batukan perasaan. you know you can do that.
Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you.
This place full of peace and light, and I'd hoped you might,
Take me back inside, when the time is right.
we gotta move on dear. we gotta move on.
no
im the one who need to get my ass off this shit now.
move on fibi. move on.
dia dah move on. kau bila lagi.
dulu kau boleh. skrg kau boleh jgk.
keraskan hati. batukan perasaan. you know you can do that.
Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you.
This place full of peace and light, and I'd hoped you might,
Take me back inside, when the time is right.

No comments:
Post a Comment