i know i've reacted mcm sengal past couple of days. ntahla. ketidakstabilan hormon aku rse. dan thank you allah for His mercy, giving me such a comfy backup support. lagi comfy drpada tilam vono tuh, wa cakap sama lu. and again, THANK YOU SYGS♥♥
oh I love you
endless time
I lose my mind because of you
oh I want to kill myself
you are the only love in my life
the only thing there is night
my love
you are every breath that I take
oh I love you
entahlah. aku nk game over sangat, tak kiralah sapa menang, sapa kalah.
bt at the same time i just want to continue this damn hurting game plan. haih ngek!
sebab game ni klau kalah sakit, bt klau menang.. it'll be like tralalalallalala :)
tapi kalau game over, i want it to be the clean one. just the fine, calm goodbyes. tears will pouring down of course, but with a smile carved on.
if you go, say good bye
but you know this
I will always love you
bye bye
if u go, say good bye
but you know this
I will always love you
eah mista d, erm if you read this. wlaupun aku tau u are the type of person yg takkan baca pun bnde2 alah spt ni evnthou it is written by me or whoever lah kn, i just want you to know
that
i'm making this decision for good. for both of us. for our future.
sometimes we just have to let it go. set them free. take the risk. for good. for good.
mybe bkn skrg, bt someday u'll understand this.
i love you enough to let you go.
sayang.

No comments:
Post a Comment